Tuesday, November 6, 2007
























These are the ten things I have improved most this year in team 14.
1. Inquirer because of the global warming I knew there is no point of learning something if you don't do anything with it. I found out you need to make an action plan is the plan of your inquiry and you need to make an information gather so you can store your information.

2.Technology because I have been given the job of learning applications for the future some of the applications are Google Docs, Google Sketchup, Gmail, Firstclass

3. Transferring ideas is one of the biggest things I have learn this year because being a tech wizard have lead me into teaching people lots of skills I now in conferences such as Kids Congress I teached Google Sketchup and in Tuanz I have teached imovie with Daniel.

4. Put thing into practice I have done lots of this inquiry and also being a tech wizard because I am going to posters up reminding people about not polluting and not wasting energy.
In tech wizards I have worked with nick to put knowing your pro grammes in action.

5. Goals I have improved on making goals because I have learn't how to make them smart and I decided to make Team player goals, dream maker goals, thinker goals and communicator goals. I will show you my term 1 goals ( ) and my term 3 goals you will see how much I have improved.

6. Furtruist I have improved my future thinking skills becasue the places I have been to this year have inspired me and I think it was great.

No comments: