Thursday, October 25, 2007

Term 4 Goals

These are my term four goals

School Goals

1. Making my stories longer because my stories are not long enough. I will try to make my story longer by adding more adjectives. I will try to make the story bigger by having a bigger plot and having a lots of people.
I will know this by compareing my storys from last term and this term.

2. Reading more books for ideas in a book I will read as many books as I can I will try to read about ten big books this term I will know this by putting the name of the book into a post in blogger.

Personal Goals

Making a dairy at least 4 times a week. I will know this by my dad checking the dairy book. I will know this by checking my dairy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you separate these into different posts for different goals please Samuel?