Sunday, August 5, 2007

SLC Reflection



















Before I started I first showed my dad the class (The calss board, Our class pet which is a fish and our class games and other learning in the class) then my dad and I did maths my dad gave me questions and I answered them using my ways of doing maths while my sister played on funbrain. Then I showed my dad my PLJ with my refelctions and my PMI and PIMS then I showwed my dad my writing jornal (Writing Book) and showed how my writing has improved though the year.
Then I showed my dad my blog (which has my goals and my writing)
Then I showwed my dad my webquest poster and my JIGSAW art.

Feedback from my sister

My sister liked my art my poster and funbrain but she did ot like the big gaps in my maths book.

Feedback from my dad

My dad thinks I have done really well this year and my dad thinks I have good ideas and I need to improved in some places and my dad is happy wth my knowledge.

No comments: