Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Letter to Denzil

Hey Sup? What it is like to be a wizard? It sounds like fun to me but now I can see even wizards can make mistakes as well and end up in a really strange place or something or something close to that.

Questions

I want to ask you a huge bag of questions so I can solve my own mysteries about you.

Question 1-Can you do what ever you want to do because I you can you could just put magic on yourself so you can get used to the place (Modern World)

Question 2-I’m not too sure about the 12th century but are master cruel to servants then because I seemed like your master was really mean to you (You slept on a hard bed and stuff like that)

Question 3-Why don’t you like baths they are really cool and they make you clean and you take them once a year!!! It is fun because you can throw rubber ducks at your sisters and stuff.

I think

I think you did well in the story but made lots of mistakes and I think you have a good mind because you got into this mess because you were trying to save your master.

I think Sam is too mean to you because she at least has to give you paper and pens for you to do your sums.

I think you were really brave and bold to go up to the train (Even though you ran away)

I think it was really stupid of you going up to that train because you could have been killed with Sam.

Feedback

You are a nice brave and maybe smart boy. But I think you took too long to get yourself used to the area. You almost got yourself killed a few times.
I hope you will never end up in the same problem.

Yours Faithfully

From Samuel

No comments: