Monday, June 25, 2007

Camp to Hamner

Have you ever been at a pool where your friends tell you to come here there everywhere well I have when my class room 14 went on camp with room 9 we went to the Hammer hot pools for two evenings.

The first day we went to the Hamner hot pools we were angry very angry to hear that the Hammer water slides were only on the second day.
But it was OK we had four more pools that we could swim in.

The kid’s pool was the best pool in the first day it had 2 mini water slides a rockslide and an animal slide and a big bossy bucket of water the spilled over us every time we go close to it did hurt.
We were allowed in strong sulphur smelling hot pool, which was very relaxing.
There was another cold pool with two monsters in it Mr Clark and Mr Norton pushing us into the water!!!!

The second day we were rushing to the water slides and I wen tin the green slide first the green slide is green in the outside but black in the inside it is a fun fast slide which has yellow arrows in it.
Then I went into the white slides it was very slack but still fun.
I had 26 rides in the water slides but I wanted more goes.

In my opinion the hot pools were the best activity that we did o that is why I wrote about the hot pools.
The first day was not that fun as the second day

No comments: