Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Samuels Term 3 Goals

Term 3 goals 1
Getting good marks in maths Olympiad and Otago maths because it shows my maths skills and it gives me a chance to improve my maths skills.
To get better I will do the following things.
1. Practice my maths with mum and dad at least 2 times a day.
2. Listen well to my maths lessons with Mrs Harford/Mrs Taylor
3. Work on my maths book at my own time.
I will know I have achieved this goal because they will tell me if I got good marks.
I will prove I have practice by keeping a log of in the back of my PLJ.
I will finish this goal at the end of the tests.

Term 3 goals 2
Getting to remind people when they are using to computer dangerously because then they could get into big trouble if they do something wrong and they could damage the computer.
To prove it I will keep this as a log (Every time I do it I will record it on a piece of paper.)
I will finish this goal at the end of this year.

Term 3 goals 3
Writing interesting words in my story so I can improve my spelling and writing because I think my spelling is not that good and I want to improve.
I will look up the dictionary for good words and put them in my story spelling and when I can say it well I will put it in a talking.

Reflection

I think I did good in my maths olympiad (My Goal Was to get good marks in maths olympiad) because the teacher said I had good marks.

I think I have achieved this goal (Reminding people when they are usinfg computers dangerously) becasue I have been reminding one teacher and 5 students some of them are Daniel Kang and I think Nick T

I think I have 50% achieved this goal becasue I sometimes tryed to and I sometimes did not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please separate these goals into different blog posts buddy.

Rob ;-)