Sunday, June 10, 2007

Term 2 Goals

1.My goal is to work and play with people that I have not played with before.
These are the ways that I am going to do it
1. I will ask people that are playing alone to play with me.
2. I will help people that are stuck on there work then we will talk then we will start being friends.
3. I will try to play with people that look sad so then they will be happy.

I will know I have achieved these goals by
1. I will have lots of more friends
2. I will have lots of friends under my age and people that are not in my class.


By the end of term 3 I will try to have at least 8 friends.

2. My second goal is fitness which is sport but the fitness that I am going to do is running around but I am only going to do it on the days that are sunny.
These are the ways that I am going to do to running.
1. I might play tag with my friends
2. I might just run around the cross country corse once a week
3. I will play lots of other games which have running.

I will know I have achieved this goal by
1. I will be faster at running

By The end of the year I will try to get faster by 20%


Personal Goals
My goal is to inprove my spelling I want to practice spelling with my friends.
These are the ways I will get better at spelling.
And maybe find a tuter to teach me my spelling.
1. To read a book and fend words that a don’t know and finds them in the dictionary and try to remember them off by heart.
2. To ask my family people because my mum and dad could know the words that I do not know
I will know I have achieved this goal by
1. I will have spelt words that I did not kow.
2. I will improve spelling by knowing the words that I have tried to remember

By the end of term 3 I will have achieved this goal.

Evauation

My goal 1-
Work with people that you have not played with =
I achieved this goal about half because I helped people that were stuck on things and a few times I helped people that were sad and made them happy.
I have about 8 to 10 friends.

My goal 2-
Do lots of running=
I have not achieved this goal that well about I only achieved one thing which is playing tag.
I think I have improved my running a little bit.
I am going to use this goal on term 3

My goal 3-
Do lots of spelling=
I have achieved this goal because I can spelling about 50 words a couldn’t spell before
I am going to continue this goal on term 3.

No comments: